Kirby Muxloe, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Clear
Last updated: 22:02

48-hour forecast

06:00 0.19 mm, probability: 26% 12:00 0.18 mm, probability: 39% 0.17 mm, probability: 46% 0.22 mm, probability: 55% 0.34 mm, probability: 62% 0.5 mm, probability: 64% 0.63 mm, probability: 64% 18:00 0.69 mm, probability: 66% 0.8 mm, probability: 68% 0.96 mm, probability: 70% 1.03 mm, probability: 71% 1.07 mm, probability: 73% 1.05 mm, probability: 73% 00:00 0.92 mm, probability: 62% 0.79 mm, probability: 53% 0.7 mm, probability: 47% 0.48 mm, probability: 42% 0.27 mm, probability: 31% 0.16 mm, probability: 25% 06:00 0.11 mm, probability: 21% 0.08 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 0.2 mm, probability: 22% 0.21 mm, probability: 33% 0.21 mm, probability: 49% 18:00 0.19 mm, probability: 56% 0.2 mm, probability: 56% 0.25 mm, probability: 60% 0.34 mm, probability: 68% 0.47 mm, probability: 72% 0.59 mm, probability: 73% 00:00 0.66 mm, probability: 70% 0.72 mm, probability: 67% 17°

7-day forecast

Kirby Muxloe, United KingdomRain, 12 – 18 °C52.63025000,-1.22755000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 18 °C
Kirby Muxloe, United KingdomRain, 11 – 19 °C52.63025000,-1.22755000
Th
Min: 11° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 19 °C
Kirby Muxloe, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 18 °C52.63025000,-1.22755000
F
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 18 °C
Kirby Muxloe, United KingdomSunny, 8 – 19 °C52.63025000,-1.22755000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 8 – 19 °C
Kirby Muxloe, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 22 °C52.63025000,-1.22755000
Su
Min: C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 22 °C
Kirby Muxloe, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 23 °C52.63025000,-1.22755000
M
Min: 12° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 23 °C
Kirby Muxloe, United KingdomCloudy, 13 – 21 °C52.63025000,-1.22755000
Tu
Min: 13° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Cloudy, 13 – 21 °C
Menu