Kingswood, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Rain
Last updated: 12:30

48-hour forecast

0.7 mm, probability: 60% 0.05 mm, probability: 94% 18:00 0.74 mm, probability: 61% 0.46 mm, probability: 59% 0.36 mm, probability: 50% 0.48 mm, probability: 65% 0.39 mm, probability: 56% 0.9 mm, probability: 77% 00:00 0.95 mm, probability: 81% 0.58 mm, probability: 71% 0.34 mm, probability: 62% 0.24 mm, probability: 51% 0.25 mm, probability: 58% 0.16 mm, probability: 52% 06:00 0.08 mm, probability: 31% 0.13 mm, probability: 32% 0.18 mm, probability: 41% 0.18 mm, probability: 43% 0.13 mm, probability: 27% 0.14 mm, probability: 39% 12:00 0.25 mm, probability: 54% 0.46 mm, probability: 65% 0.55 mm, probability: 67% 0.6 mm, probability: 66% 0.72 mm, probability: 71% 0.89 mm, probability: 79% 18:00 0.9 mm, probability: 77% 0.91 mm, probability: 74% 0.97 mm, probability: 73% 0.79 mm, probability: 71% 0.49 mm, probability: 64% 0.65 mm, probability: 66% 00:00 1.12 mm, probability: 72% 0.61 mm, probability: 67% 0.57 mm, probability: 70% 0.68 mm, probability: 71% 0.43 mm, probability: 62% 0.5 mm, probability: 66% 06:00 0.83 mm, probability: 67% 0.58 mm, probability: 60% 0.48 mm, probability: 57% 0.34 mm, probability: 45% 0.42 mm, probability: 46% 0.39 mm, probability: 47% 12:00 0.27 mm, probability: 50% 0.29 mm, probability: 52% 0.24 mm, probability: 48% 0.16 mm, probability: 37% 0.14 mm, probability: 31% 11°

7-day forecast

Kingswood, United KingdomRain, 8 – 11 °C51.45278000,-2.50833000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-01-19

2021-01-19 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 11 °C
Kingswood, United KingdomRain, 5 – 11 °C51.45278000,-2.50833000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-01-20

2021-01-20 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 11 °C
Kingswood, United KingdomRain, 4 – 6 °C51.45278000,-2.50833000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-21

2021-01-21 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 6 °C
Kingswood, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 7 °C51.45278000,-2.50833000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-22

2021-01-22 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 7 °C
Kingswood, United KingdomRain, 1 – 8 °C51.45278000,-2.50833000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-23

2021-01-23 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 8 °C
Kingswood, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C51.45278000,-2.50833000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-24

2021-01-24 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Kingswood, United KingdomRain, 3 – 9 °C51.45278000,-2.50833000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-25

2021-01-25 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 9 °C
Menu