Kingsclere, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Rain
Last updated: 09:01

48-hour forecast

0.84 mm, probability: 100% 2.38 mm, probability: 100% 1.42 mm, probability: 79% 0.98 mm, probability: 70% 0.71 mm, probability: 60% 18:00 0.35 mm, probability: 49% 0.06 mm, probability: 23% 00:00 0.05 mm, probability: 26% 0.14 mm, probability: 42% 0.21 mm, probability: 47% 06:00 0.17 mm, probability: 44% 0.1 mm, probability: 37% 0.07 mm, probability: 31% 0.05 mm, probability: 25% 0.03 mm, probability: 22% 0.03 mm, probability: 19% 12:00 0.02 mm, probability: 22% 0.02 mm, probability: 25% 0.02 mm, probability: 28% 0.08 mm, probability: 37% 0.24 mm, probability: 38% 0.36 mm, probability: 39% 18:00 0.2 mm, probability: 38% 0.05 mm, probability: 28% 0.05 mm, probability: 28% 0.15 mm, probability: 48% 0.46 mm, probability: 65% 0.74 mm, probability: 69% 00:00 0.59 mm, probability: 67% 0.32 mm, probability: 60% 0.19 mm, probability: 49% 0.12 mm, probability: 29% 06:00 0.03 mm, probability: 22% 0.04 mm, probability: 29% 12:00 0.06 mm, probability: 31% 0.09 mm, probability: 32%

7-day forecast

Kingsclere, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C51.32487000,-1.24339000
M
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Kingsclere, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C51.32487000,-1.24339000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Kingsclere, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 8 °C51.32487000,-1.24339000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 8 °C
Kingsclere, United KingdomCloudy, 2 – 11 °C51.32487000,-1.24339000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 2 – 11 °C
Kingsclere, United KingdomFog, 6 – 13 °C51.32487000,-1.24339000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Fog, 6 – 13 °C
Kingsclere, United KingdomWind, 8 – 12 °C51.32487000,-1.24339000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Wind, 8 – 12 °C
Kingsclere, United KingdomRain, 9 – 15 °C51.32487000,-1.24339000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 15 °C
Menu