Kinglassie, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

3°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 05:34

48-hour forecast

0.12 mm, probability: 36% 0.02 mm, probability: 42% 12:00 0.07 mm, probability: 31% 0.4 mm, probability: 54% 0.79 mm, probability: 64% 0.95 mm, probability: 61% 1.02 mm, probability: 55% 0.97 mm, probability: 48% 18:00 0.63 mm, probability: 44% 0.32 mm, probability: 34% 0.25 mm, probability: 31% 0.22 mm, probability: 35% 0.2 mm, probability: 39% 0.19 mm, probability: 39% 00:00 0.18 mm, probability: 37% 0.17 mm, probability: 29% 0.14 mm, probability: 26% 0.08 mm, probability: 19% 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 0.06 mm, probability: 23% 0.13 mm, probability: 24% 0.17 mm, probability: 25% 0.25 mm, probability: 31% 0.35 mm, probability: 30% 12:00 0.36 mm, probability: 31% 0.32 mm, probability: 34% 0.25 mm, probability: 36% 0.14 mm, probability: 34% 0.04 mm, probability: 29% 0.01 mm, probability: 18% 18:00 00:00 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 0.14 mm, probability: 39% 0.45 mm, probability: 60% 0.71 mm, probability: 67% 06:00 0.57 mm, probability: 65% 0.31 mm, probability: 54% 0.16 mm, probability: 36% 0.1 mm, probability: 23% 10°

7-day forecast

Kinglassie, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C56.17371000,-3.24241000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Kinglassie, United KingdomRain, 5 – 13 °C56.17371000,-3.24241000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 13 °C
Kinglassie, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C56.17371000,-3.24241000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Kinglassie, United KingdomRain, 3 – 10 °C56.17371000,-3.24241000
Su
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 10 °C
Kinglassie, United KingdomRain, 5 – 9 °C56.17371000,-3.24241000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-03

2020-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 9 °C
Kinglassie, United KingdomWind, 5 – 8 °C56.17371000,-3.24241000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-04

2020-02-04 (P1D) Wind, 5 – 8 °C
Kinglassie, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 11 °C56.17371000,-3.24241000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-02-05

2020-02-05 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 11 °C
Menu