Kinghorn, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Cloudy
Last updated: 15:56

48-hour forecast

0.11 mm, probability: 43% 0.15 mm, probability: 57% 0.27 mm, probability: 90% 0.06 mm, probability: 22% 0.09 mm, probability: 27% 00:00 0.52 mm, probability: 59% 0.68 mm, probability: 57% 0.63 mm, probability: 55% 0.49 mm, probability: 41% 0.33 mm, probability: 34% 0.15 mm, probability: 30% 06:00 12:00 0.16 mm, probability: 25% 0.14 mm, probability: 28% 0.1 mm, probability: 26% 0.14 mm, probability: 35% 18:00 0.2 mm, probability: 45% 0.2 mm, probability: 49% 0.2 mm, probability: 47% 0.16 mm, probability: 43% 0.16 mm, probability: 44% 0.09 mm, probability: 33% 00:00 0.14 mm, probability: 34% 0.52 mm, probability: 41% 0.48 mm, probability: 34% 0.35 mm, probability: 33% 0.38 mm, probability: 39% 0.49 mm, probability: 46% 06:00 0.39 mm, probability: 43% 0.34 mm, probability: 39% 0.24 mm, probability: 29% 0.18 mm, probability: 27% 0.12 mm, probability: 24% 0.06 mm, probability: 19% 12:00 0.08 mm, probability: 25% 0.09 mm, probability: 28% 0.09 mm, probability: 30% 0.1 mm, probability: 31% 0.11 mm, probability: 31% 0.3 mm, probability: 40% 18:00 0.33 mm, probability: 43% 0.33 mm, probability: 46%

7-day forecast

Kinghorn, United KingdomRain, 4 – 6 °C56.06896000,-3.17607000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-18

2021-01-18 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 6 °C
Kinghorn, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C56.06896000,-3.17607000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-19

2021-01-19 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Kinghorn, United KingdomRain, 0 – 3 °C56.06896000,-3.17607000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-20

2021-01-20 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 3 °C
Kinghorn, United KingdomRain, 0 – 3 °C56.06896000,-3.17607000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-21

2021-01-21 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 3 °C
Kinghorn, United KingdomCloudy, -0 – 2 °C56.06896000,-3.17607000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-22

2021-01-22 (P1D) Cloudy, -0 – 2 °C
Kinghorn, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -1 – 2 °C56.06896000,-3.17607000
Sa
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2021-01-23

2021-01-23 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -1 – 2 °C
Kinghorn, United KingdomCloudy, 1 – 4 °C56.06896000,-3.17607000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-24

2021-01-24 (P1D) Cloudy, 1 – 4 °C
Menu