Killamarsh, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 02:06

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 00:00 0.18 mm, probability: 29% 0.25 mm, probability: 35% 0.22 mm, probability: 37% 0.12 mm, probability: 28% 0.05 mm, probability: 22% 06:00 0.04 mm, probability: 20% 0.05 mm, probability: 20% 0.08 mm, probability: 29% 0.2 mm, probability: 34% 0.38 mm, probability: 43% 0.72 mm, probability: 50% 12:00 0.45 mm, probability: 40% 0.29 mm, probability: 31% 0.08 mm, probability: 18% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12°

7-day forecast

Killamarsh, United KingdomRain, 3 – 11 °C53.32395000,-1.31688000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-25

2020-11-25 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 11 °C
Killamarsh, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C53.32395000,-1.31688000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-26

2020-11-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C
Killamarsh, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C53.32395000,-1.31688000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-27

2020-11-27 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Killamarsh, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C53.32395000,-1.31688000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Killamarsh, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 6 °C53.32395000,-1.31688000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 6 °C
Killamarsh, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 1 – 7 °C53.32395000,-1.31688000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 1 – 7 °C
Killamarsh, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 8 °C53.32395000,-1.31688000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 8 °C
Menu