Keynsham, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 21:23

48-hour forecast

0.03 mm, probability: 17% 0.03 mm, probability: 20% 06:00 0.04 mm, probability: 23% 0.07 mm, probability: 32% 0.15 mm, probability: 48% 0.33 mm, probability: 65% 0.73 mm, probability: 76% 1.05 mm, probability: 77% 12:00 0.94 mm, probability: 73% 0.68 mm, probability: 62% 0.49 mm, probability: 54% 0.28 mm, probability: 41% 0.11 mm, probability: 37% 0.05 mm, probability: 30% 18:00 0.03 mm, probability: 21% 00:00 0.09 mm, probability: 23% 0.16 mm, probability: 32% 0.19 mm, probability: 39% 0.19 mm, probability: 46% 0.17 mm, probability: 49% 06:00 0.11 mm, probability: 43% 0.07 mm, probability: 37% 0.06 mm, probability: 33% 0.06 mm, probability: 32% 0.07 mm, probability: 34% 0.09 mm, probability: 34% 12:00 0.14 mm, probability: 36% 0.25 mm, probability: 41% 0.34 mm, probability: 45% 0.28 mm, probability: 43% 0.16 mm, probability: 33% 0.08 mm, probability: 28% 18:00 0.04 mm, probability: 23% 0.03 mm, probability: 22% 0.04 mm, probability: 25% 0.06 mm, probability: 30% 0.11 mm, probability: 45% 0.15 mm, probability: 54% 00:00 0.13 mm, probability: 46% 0.09 mm, probability: 33% 10°

7-day forecast

Keynsham, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C51.41387000,-2.49780000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Keynsham, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C51.41387000,-2.49780000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Keynsham, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 9 °C51.41387000,-2.49780000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 9 °C
Keynsham, United KingdomRain, 3 – 11 °C51.41387000,-2.49780000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 11 °C
Keynsham, United KingdomRain, 6 – 12 °C51.41387000,-2.49780000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 12 °C
Keynsham, United KingdomRain, 8 – 12 °C51.41387000,-2.49780000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 12 °C
Keynsham, United KingdomRain, 9 – 13 °C51.41387000,-2.49780000
Su
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 13 °C
Menu