Kessingland, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

11°
Rain
Last updated: 16:00

48-hour forecast

0.42 mm, probability: 100% 0.34 mm, probability: 100% 0.28 mm, probability: 47% 0.38 mm, probability: 49% 0.44 mm, probability: 51% 00:00 0.41 mm, probability: 54% 0.53 mm, probability: 62% 0.72 mm, probability: 67% 0.7 mm, probability: 61% 0.55 mm, probability: 60% 0.45 mm, probability: 58% 06:00 0.4 mm, probability: 56% 0.38 mm, probability: 56% 0.45 mm, probability: 57% 0.86 mm, probability: 65% 1.63 mm, probability: 71% 2.16 mm, probability: 73% 12:00 1.85 mm, probability: 71% 1.28 mm, probability: 68% 0.88 mm, probability: 69% 0.53 mm, probability: 51% 0.23 mm, probability: 29% 0.09 mm, probability: 18% 18:00 00:00 0.1 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 0.13 mm, probability: 21% 0.19 mm, probability: 26% 0.22 mm, probability: 27% 0.2 mm, probability: 24% 0.16 mm, probability: 20% 0.14 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 0.14 mm, probability: 18% 0.15 mm, probability: 17% 0.16 mm, probability: 17% 0.17 mm, probability: 19% 0.19 mm, probability: 20% 0.19 mm, probability: 22% 18:00 0.18 mm, probability: 21% 0.16 mm, probability: 16% 16°

7-day forecast

Kessingland, United KingdomRain, 9 – 15 °C52.41987000,1.70878000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 15 °C
Kessingland, United KingdomRain, 11 – 16 °C52.41987000,1.70878000
Su
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 16 °C
Kessingland, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 17 °C52.41987000,1.70878000
M
Min: 12° C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 17 °C
Kessingland, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 17 °C52.41987000,1.70878000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 17 °C
Kessingland, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 17 °C52.41987000,1.70878000
W
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 17 °C
Kessingland, United KingdomRain, 13 – 18 °C52.41987000,1.70878000
Th
Min: 13° C
Max: 18° C

2020-10-01

2020-10-01 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 18 °C
Kessingland, United KingdomRain, 11 – 15 °C52.41987000,1.70878000
F
Min: 11° C
Max: 15° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 15 °C
Menu