Keresley, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 20:54

48-hour forecast

0.05 mm, probability: 16% 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 0.09 mm, probability: 29% 0.09 mm, probability: 30% 06:00 0.04 mm, probability: 25% 0.02 mm, probability: 28% 0.09 mm, probability: 46% 0.23 mm, probability: 58% 12:00 0.49 mm, probability: 70% 0.88 mm, probability: 77% 1.05 mm, probability: 78% 0.71 mm, probability: 69% 0.26 mm, probability: 48% 0.06 mm, probability: 25% 18:00 00:00 0.15 mm, probability: 38% 0.69 mm, probability: 54% 1.1 mm, probability: 64% 06:00 0.66 mm, probability: 59% 0.12 mm, probability: 35% 0.02 mm, probability: 21% 0.02 mm, probability: 24% 0.03 mm, probability: 25% 0.04 mm, probability: 27% 12:00 0.05 mm, probability: 28% 0.07 mm, probability: 34% 0.08 mm, probability: 37% 0.19 mm, probability: 35% 0.59 mm, probability: 31% 0.9 mm, probability: 36% 18:00 0.56 mm, probability: 36% 0.13 mm, probability: 28% 0.06 mm, probability: 24% 0.09 mm, probability: 29% 00:00 0.06 mm, probability: 25%

7-day forecast

Keresley, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C52.45156000,-1.53319000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Keresley, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C52.45156000,-1.53319000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Keresley, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 8 °C52.45156000,-1.53319000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 8 °C
Keresley, United KingdomCloudy, 2 – 9 °C52.45156000,-1.53319000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 2 – 9 °C
Keresley, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C52.45156000,-1.53319000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Keresley, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C52.45156000,-1.53319000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Keresley, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C52.45156000,-1.53319000
Su
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Menu