Kempston, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 21:57

48-hour forecast

0.03 mm, probability: 24% 0.23 mm, probability: 42% 0.35 mm, probability: 51% 06:00 0.24 mm, probability: 44% 0.08 mm, probability: 33% 0.04 mm, probability: 26% 0.04 mm, probability: 30% 0.06 mm, probability: 33% 0.08 mm, probability: 35% 12:00 0.07 mm, probability: 35% 0.06 mm, probability: 38% 0.06 mm, probability: 39% 0.08 mm, probability: 37% 0.23 mm, probability: 31% 0.35 mm, probability: 32% 18:00 0.21 mm, probability: 30% 0.05 mm, probability: 21% 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 0.07 mm, probability: 30% 0.21 mm, probability: 55% 0.35 mm, probability: 66% 00:00 0.3 mm, probability: 61% 0.17 mm, probability: 49% 0.09 mm, probability: 35% 0.04 mm, probability: 19% 06:00 12:00 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 00:00

7-day forecast

Kempston, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C52.11599000,-0.50044000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Kempston, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 8 °C52.11599000,-0.50044000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 8 °C
Kempston, United KingdomCloudy, 4 – 10 °C52.11599000,-0.50044000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 4 – 10 °C
Kempston, United KingdomCloudy, 7 – 14 °C52.11599000,-0.50044000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Cloudy, 7 – 14 °C
Kempston, United KingdomRain, 9 – 13 °C52.11599000,-0.50044000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 13 °C
Kempston, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C52.11599000,-0.50044000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Kempston, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C52.11599000,-0.50044000
M
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-02-03

2020-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Menu