Kemnay, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 01:19

48-hour forecast

06:00 12:00 0.1 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 0.08 mm, probability: 19% 0.1 mm, probability: 20% 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 0.03 mm, probability: 29% 0.11 mm, probability: 37% 0.25 mm, probability: 45% 06:00 0.62 mm, probability: 69% 1.11 mm, probability: 77% 1.05 mm, probability: 77% 0.83 mm, probability: 75% 0.55 mm, probability: 68% 0.42 mm, probability: 65% 12:00 0.45 mm, probability: 66% 0.41 mm, probability: 57% 0.36 mm, probability: 49% 0.21 mm, probability: 40% 0.06 mm, probability: 30% 0.14 mm, probability: 30% 18:00 0.38 mm, probability: 28% 0.51 mm, probability: 21% 0.84 mm, probability: 23% 00:00 16°

7-day forecast

Kemnay, United KingdomRain, 8 – 16 °C57.23573000,-2.44395000
F
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-03

2020-07-03 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 16 °C
Kemnay, United KingdomRain, 7 – 19 °C57.23573000,-2.44395000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-04

2020-07-04 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 19 °C
Kemnay, United KingdomRain, 10 – 18 °C57.23573000,-2.44395000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-05

2020-07-05 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 18 °C
Kemnay, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C57.23573000,-2.44395000
M
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-07-06

2020-07-06 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Kemnay, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 6 – 17 °C57.23573000,-2.44395000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 6 – 17 °C
Kemnay, United KingdomRain, 7 – 19 °C57.23573000,-2.44395000
W
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 19 °C
Kemnay, United KingdomRain, 11 – 15 °C57.23573000,-2.44395000
Th
Min: 11° C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 15 °C
Menu