Kelso, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

2°
Cloudy
Last updated: 03:24

48-hour forecast

0.03 mm, probability: 19% 0.01 mm, probability: 19% 12:00 0.02 mm, probability: 19% 0.04 mm, probability: 20% 0.07 mm, probability: 20% 0.08 mm, probability: 23% 0.1 mm, probability: 31% 0.12 mm, probability: 33% 18:00 0.15 mm, probability: 36% 0.19 mm, probability: 32% 0.22 mm, probability: 34% 0.2 mm, probability: 37% 0.21 mm, probability: 41% 0.28 mm, probability: 46% 00:00 0.52 mm, probability: 48% 0.93 mm, probability: 48% 1.26 mm, probability: 49% 1.19 mm, probability: 49% 0.99 mm, probability: 53% 0.87 mm, probability: 49% 06:00 0.57 mm, probability: 40% 0.16 mm, probability: 26% 0.03 mm, probability: 22% 0.07 mm, probability: 29% 0.22 mm, probability: 40% 0.41 mm, probability: 46% 12:00 0.51 mm, probability: 49% 0.56 mm, probability: 56% 0.58 mm, probability: 61% 0.67 mm, probability: 64% 0.68 mm, probability: 61% 0.75 mm, probability: 66% 18:00 0.88 mm, probability: 71% 0.73 mm, probability: 65% 0.63 mm, probability: 52% 0.49 mm, probability: 49% 0.38 mm, probability: 47% 0.39 mm, probability: 49% 00:00 0.45 mm, probability: 49% 0.35 mm, probability: 45% 0.14 mm, probability: 34% 0.12 mm, probability: 31% 0.17 mm, probability: 33% 0.2 mm, probability: 32% 06:00 0.14 mm, probability: 24% 0.1 mm, probability: 22%

7-day forecast

Kelso, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C55.59814000,-2.43382000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Kelso, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C55.59814000,-2.43382000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Kelso, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C55.59814000,-2.43382000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Kelso, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -2 – 4 °C55.59814000,-2.43382000
M
Min: -2° C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -2 – 4 °C
Kelso, United KingdomRain, -3 – 5 °C55.59814000,-2.43382000
Tu
Min: -3° C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, -3 – 5 °C
Kelso, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -1 – 5 °C55.59814000,-2.43382000
W
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -1 – 5 °C
Kelso, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C55.59814000,-2.43382000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Menu