Innerleithen, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

12°
Rain
Last updated: 06:24

48-hour forecast

0.89 mm, probability: 100% 0.84 mm, probability: 100% 0.62 mm, probability: 77% 12:00 0.51 mm, probability: 74% 0.47 mm, probability: 71% 0.46 mm, probability: 66% 0.38 mm, probability: 44% 0.43 mm, probability: 41% 0.86 mm, probability: 48% 18:00 0.84 mm, probability: 38% 0.65 mm, probability: 28% 1.08 mm, probability: 26% 00:00 0.18 mm, probability: 32% 0.39 mm, probability: 51% 06:00 0.54 mm, probability: 60% 0.68 mm, probability: 62% 0.7 mm, probability: 59% 0.5 mm, probability: 49% 0.25 mm, probability: 29% 0.13 mm, probability: 17% 12:00 0.17 mm, probability: 26% 0.19 mm, probability: 26% 0.2 mm, probability: 24% 0.14 mm, probability: 19% 0.09 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.23 mm, probability: 22% 0.52 mm, probability: 35% 0.79 mm, probability: 43% 0.84 mm, probability: 51% 0.77 mm, probability: 61% 0.68 mm, probability: 60% 00:00 0.63 mm, probability: 62% 0.67 mm, probability: 64% 0.73 mm, probability: 69% 0.61 mm, probability: 54% 0.43 mm, probability: 37% 0.31 mm, probability: 32% 06:00 0.19 mm, probability: 25% 16°

7-day forecast

Innerleithen, United KingdomRain, 8 – 16 °C55.61927000,-3.06301000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-04

2020-07-04 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 16 °C
Innerleithen, United KingdomRain, 9 – 15 °C55.61927000,-3.06301000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-05

2020-07-05 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 15 °C
Innerleithen, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 9 – 15 °C55.61927000,-3.06301000
M
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-06

2020-07-06 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 9 – 15 °C
Innerleithen, United KingdomRain, 9 – 16 °C55.61927000,-3.06301000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 16 °C
Innerleithen, United KingdomRain, 10 – 18 °C55.61927000,-3.06301000
W
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 18 °C
Innerleithen, United KingdomRain, 9 – 16 °C55.61927000,-3.06301000
Th
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 16 °C
Innerleithen, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C55.61927000,-3.06301000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Menu