Ilkley, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

5°
Cloudy
Last updated: 04:31

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 0.06 mm, probability: 29% 0.08 mm, probability: 41% 0.11 mm, probability: 57% 0.21 mm, probability: 73% 0.51 mm, probability: 81% 1.09 mm, probability: 86% 00:00 1.7 mm, probability: 90% 2.2 mm, probability: 90% 2.26 mm, probability: 90% 2.92 mm, probability: 91% 2.76 mm, probability: 91% 1.94 mm, probability: 90% 06:00 1.52 mm, probability: 86% 2.05 mm, probability: 84% 1.41 mm, probability: 81% 0.85 mm, probability: 73% 0.6 mm, probability: 59% 0.45 mm, probability: 51% 12:00 0.14 mm, probability: 26% 18:00 0.07 mm, probability: 23% 0.11 mm, probability: 43% 0.2 mm, probability: 61% 0.29 mm, probability: 70% 0.71 mm, probability: 77% 00:00 1.32 mm, probability: 79% 1.12 mm, probability: 76% 0.63 mm, probability: 69% 0.27 mm, probability: 47% 0.23 mm, probability: 47% 0.23 mm, probability: 55% 06:00 0.17 mm, probability: 53% 0.11 mm, probability: 39% 0.1 mm, probability: 40%

7-day forecast

Ilkley, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C53.92449000,-1.82326000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-28

2021-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Ilkley, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C53.92449000,-1.82326000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-29

2021-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Ilkley, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C53.92449000,-1.82326000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-30

2021-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Ilkley, United KingdomRain, 1 – 4 °C53.92449000,-1.82326000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-31

2021-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 4 °C
Ilkley, United KingdomRain, 0 – 5 °C53.92449000,-1.82326000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-02-01

2021-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 5 °C
Ilkley, United KingdomRain, 2 – 11 °C53.92449000,-1.82326000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-02-02

2021-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 11 °C
Ilkley, United KingdomRain, 4 – 10 °C53.92449000,-1.82326000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2021-02-03

2021-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 10 °C
Menu