Hurworth, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

5°
Cloudy
Last updated: 08:26

48-hour forecast

0.14 mm, probability: 47% 0.02 mm, probability: 39% 0.11 mm, probability: 37% 0.16 mm, probability: 44% 0.26 mm, probability: 52% 18:00 0.4 mm, probability: 55% 0.61 mm, probability: 57% 0.86 mm, probability: 53% 1.08 mm, probability: 56% 1.13 mm, probability: 58% 1.02 mm, probability: 57% 00:00 0.69 mm, probability: 49% 0.57 mm, probability: 39% 0.52 mm, probability: 36% 0.27 mm, probability: 28% 06:00 0.16 mm, probability: 22% 0.25 mm, probability: 41% 0.35 mm, probability: 43% 0.56 mm, probability: 47% 12:00 1.3 mm, probability: 61% 1.56 mm, probability: 73% 0.55 mm, probability: 65% 0.49 mm, probability: 61% 0.73 mm, probability: 62% 0.97 mm, probability: 67% 18:00 0.84 mm, probability: 66% 0.33 mm, probability: 43% 0.1 mm, probability: 29% 0.14 mm, probability: 30% 0.09 mm, probability: 28% 0.09 mm, probability: 30% 00:00 0.1 mm, probability: 32% 0.12 mm, probability: 34% 0.12 mm, probability: 34% 0.08 mm, probability: 29% 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 0.02 mm, probability: 17% 0.02 mm, probability: 18% 0.02 mm, probability: 19% 12:00 0.01 mm, probability: 16%

7-day forecast

Hurworth, United KingdomRain, -0 – 4 °C54.49008000,-1.53294000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 4 °C
Hurworth, United KingdomRain, 0 – 5 °C54.49008000,-1.53294000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 5 °C
Hurworth, United KingdomRain, 0 – 5 °C54.49008000,-1.53294000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 5 °C
Hurworth, United KingdomSunny, -1 – 4 °C54.49008000,-1.53294000
M
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Sunny, -1 – 4 °C
Hurworth, United KingdomSunny, -1 – 5 °C54.49008000,-1.53294000
Tu
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Sunny, -1 – 5 °C
Hurworth, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 0 – 4 °C54.49008000,-1.53294000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 0 – 4 °C
Hurworth, United KingdomCloudy, -0 – 4 °C54.49008000,-1.53294000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Cloudy, -0 – 4 °C
Menu