Horsforth, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

5°
Cloudy
Last updated: 03:31

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 0.1 mm, probability: 21% 12:00 0.17 mm, probability: 29% 0.34 mm, probability: 50% 0.48 mm, probability: 64% 0.37 mm, probability: 55% 0.17 mm, probability: 31% 18:00 00:00 0.09 mm, probability: 22% 06:00 0.05 mm, probability: 20%

7-day forecast

Horsforth, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C53.83797000,-1.64036000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-26

2020-01-26 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Horsforth, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C53.83797000,-1.64036000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Horsforth, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C53.83797000,-1.64036000
Tu
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Horsforth, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 7 °C53.83797000,-1.64036000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 7 °C
Horsforth, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 5 – 9 °C53.83797000,-1.64036000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 5 – 9 °C
Horsforth, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C53.83797000,-1.64036000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Horsforth, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C53.83797000,-1.64036000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Menu