Hook, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Rain
Last updated: 10:29

48-hour forecast

1.33 mm, probability: 100% 1.87 mm, probability: 100% 1.03 mm, probability: 73% 0.91 mm, probability: 70% 18:00 0.53 mm, probability: 64% 0.14 mm, probability: 40% 0.02 mm, probability: 20% 00:00 0.01 mm, probability: 17% 0.01 mm, probability: 20% 06:00 0.03 mm, probability: 27% 0.06 mm, probability: 36% 0.09 mm, probability: 35% 0.06 mm, probability: 28% 0.03 mm, probability: 22% 0.02 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 0.01 mm, probability: 17% 0.01 mm, probability: 21% 0.02 mm, probability: 23% 0.06 mm, probability: 27% 0.2 mm, probability: 36% 0.32 mm, probability: 37% 18:00 0.19 mm, probability: 36% 0.04 mm, probability: 26% 0.04 mm, probability: 24% 0.09 mm, probability: 38% 0.25 mm, probability: 53% 0.39 mm, probability: 57% 00:00 0.32 mm, probability: 56% 0.19 mm, probability: 55% 0.13 mm, probability: 46% 0.12 mm, probability: 32% 0.12 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 0.02 mm, probability: 18% 0.02 mm, probability: 22% 12:00 0.04 mm, probability: 26% 0.07 mm, probability: 30% 0.1 mm, probability: 31%

7-day forecast

Hook, United KingdomRain, 5 – 9 °C51.28425000,-0.95967000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 9 °C
Hook, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C51.28425000,-0.95967000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Hook, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 9 °C51.28425000,-0.95967000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 9 °C
Hook, United KingdomCloudy, 2 – 11 °C51.28425000,-0.95967000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 2 – 11 °C
Hook, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C51.28425000,-0.95967000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Hook, United KingdomWind, 8 – 12 °C51.28425000,-0.95967000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Wind, 8 – 12 °C
Hook, United KingdomRain, 9 – 15 °C51.28425000,-0.95967000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 15 °C
Menu