Holytown, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Cloudy
Last updated: 00:01

48-hour forecast

0.19 mm, probability: 67% 0.19 mm, probability: 63% 06:00 0.07 mm, probability: 24% 0.11 mm, probability: 28% 12:00 0.12 mm, probability: 30% 0.15 mm, probability: 33% 0.16 mm, probability: 32% 0.1 mm, probability: 24% 18:00 0.13 mm, probability: 29% 0.21 mm, probability: 40% 0.19 mm, probability: 39% 0.13 mm, probability: 28% 0.08 mm, probability: 18% 00:00 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 06:00 0.02 mm, probability: 21% 0.11 mm, probability: 41% 0.54 mm, probability: 64% 1.13 mm, probability: 77% 12:00 1.39 mm, probability: 82% 1.67 mm, probability: 87% 2.02 mm, probability: 89% 1.72 mm, probability: 89% 1.69 mm, probability: 89% 1.57 mm, probability: 87% 18:00 0.43 mm, probability: 69% 0.21 mm, probability: 53% 0.26 mm, probability: 47% 0.13 mm, probability: 27% 0.1 mm, probability: 21% 0.3 mm, probability: 35% 00:00 0.16 mm, probability: 24% 0.13 mm, probability: 18% 14°

7-day forecast

Holytown, United KingdomRain, 6 – 14 °C55.82011000,-3.97270000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-29

2020-10-29 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 14 °C
Holytown, United KingdomRain, 6 – 14 °C55.82011000,-3.97270000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-30

2020-10-30 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 14 °C
Holytown, United KingdomRain, 6 – 13 °C55.82011000,-3.97270000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-31

2020-10-31 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 13 °C
Holytown, United KingdomRain, 5 – 11 °C55.82011000,-3.97270000
Su
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 11 °C
Holytown, United KingdomRain, 5 – 9 °C55.82011000,-3.97270000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 9 °C
Holytown, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C55.82011000,-3.97270000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Holytown, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 11 °C55.82011000,-3.97270000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 11 °C
Menu