Holmfirth, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Rain
Last updated: 09:25

48-hour forecast

0.68 mm, probability: 100% 1.37 mm, probability: 100% 0.45 mm, probability: 57% 0.2 mm, probability: 34% 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 18:00 00:00 0.04 mm, probability: 16% 0.07 mm, probability: 31% 0.13 mm, probability: 45% 0.35 mm, probability: 61% 0.58 mm, probability: 69% 06:00 0.55 mm, probability: 64% 0.41 mm, probability: 48% 0.3 mm, probability: 37% 0.2 mm, probability: 37% 0.11 mm, probability: 35% 0.07 mm, probability: 32% 12:00 0.06 mm, probability: 27% 0.08 mm, probability: 26% 0.08 mm, probability: 22% 0.05 mm, probability: 18% 18:00 0.08 mm, probability: 17% 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 0.07 mm, probability: 29% 0.11 mm, probability: 36% 00:00 0.15 mm, probability: 37% 0.21 mm, probability: 35% 0.24 mm, probability: 32% 0.2 mm, probability: 31% 0.16 mm, probability: 31% 0.19 mm, probability: 32% 06:00 0.3 mm, probability: 34% 0.49 mm, probability: 38% 0.6 mm, probability: 38% 0.44 mm, probability: 36% 0.22 mm, probability: 26% 0.12 mm, probability: 25% 12:00 0.08 mm, probability: 24% 0.07 mm, probability: 26%

7-day forecast

Holmfirth, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C53.56968000,-1.78777000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Holmfirth, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C53.56968000,-1.78777000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Holmfirth, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C53.56968000,-1.78777000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Holmfirth, United KingdomCloudy, 4 – 7 °C53.56968000,-1.78777000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 4 – 7 °C
Holmfirth, United KingdomRain, 5 – 12 °C53.56968000,-1.78777000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 12 °C
Holmfirth, United KingdomWind, 7 – 10 °C53.56968000,-1.78777000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Wind, 7 – 10 °C
Holmfirth, United KingdomRain, 9 – 13 °C53.56968000,-1.78777000
Su
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 13 °C
Menu