Holmes Chapel, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

12°
Cloudy
Last updated: 17:42

48-hour forecast

0.99 mm, probability: 64% 0.25 mm, probability: 77% 0.6 mm, probability: 77% 0.56 mm, probability: 58% 00:00 0.36 mm, probability: 39% 0.19 mm, probability: 24% 0.11 mm, probability: 18% 0.09 mm, probability: 18% 0.1 mm, probability: 22% 0.1 mm, probability: 25% 06:00 0.06 mm, probability: 19% 0.1 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 0.12 mm, probability: 16% 0.13 mm, probability: 17% 0.16 mm, probability: 21% 0.25 mm, probability: 34% 0.41 mm, probability: 45% 0.57 mm, probability: 63% 18:00 0.71 mm, probability: 69% 0.83 mm, probability: 74% 0.86 mm, probability: 76% 0.71 mm, probability: 74% 0.51 mm, probability: 66% 0.37 mm, probability: 58% 00:00 0.25 mm, probability: 54% 0.15 mm, probability: 49% 0.11 mm, probability: 42% 0.12 mm, probability: 34% 0.18 mm, probability: 32% 0.25 mm, probability: 29% 06:00 0.28 mm, probability: 29% 0.28 mm, probability: 32% 0.27 mm, probability: 34% 0.21 mm, probability: 34% 0.14 mm, probability: 32% 0.1 mm, probability: 30% 12:00 0.09 mm, probability: 31% 0.13 mm, probability: 31% 0.16 mm, probability: 32% 0.14 mm, probability: 26% 0.11 mm, probability: 22% 0.11 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.15 mm, probability: 19% 0.24 mm, probability: 24% 0.38 mm, probability: 30% 11° 16°

7-day forecast

Holmes Chapel, United KingdomRain, 11 – 17 °C53.20140000,-2.35742000
W
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 17 °C
Holmes Chapel, United KingdomRain, 12 – 17 °C53.20140000,-2.35742000
Th
Min: 12° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 17 °C
Holmes Chapel, United KingdomRain, 10 – 16 °C53.20140000,-2.35742000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 16 °C
Holmes Chapel, United KingdomSunny, 9 – 19 °C53.20140000,-2.35742000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 9 – 19 °C
Holmes Chapel, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 22 °C53.20140000,-2.35742000
Su
Min: C
Max: 22° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 22 °C
Holmes Chapel, United KingdomCloudy, 10 – 21 °C53.20140000,-2.35742000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Cloudy, 10 – 21 °C
Holmes Chapel, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 12 – 20 °C53.20140000,-2.35742000
Tu
Min: 12° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 12 – 20 °C
Menu