Hillsborough, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

12°
Rain
Last updated: 04:36

48-hour forecast

0.13 mm, probability: 37% 0.19 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 18:00 0.11 mm, probability: 24% 0.24 mm, probability: 36% 00:00 0.45 mm, probability: 54% 0.73 mm, probability: 62% 0.99 mm, probability: 63% 0.91 mm, probability: 65% 0.68 mm, probability: 68% 0.52 mm, probability: 66% 06:00 0.5 mm, probability: 64% 0.29 mm, probability: 52% 0.28 mm, probability: 43% 0.16 mm, probability: 32% 0.15 mm, probability: 34% 0.11 mm, probability: 32% 12:00 0.13 mm, probability: 32% 0.15 mm, probability: 34% 0.35 mm, probability: 54% 0.56 mm, probability: 65% 0.71 mm, probability: 71% 0.64 mm, probability: 70% 18:00 0.61 mm, probability: 60% 0.39 mm, probability: 40% 0.46 mm, probability: 37% 0.35 mm, probability: 25% 00:00 06:00 11° 17°

7-day forecast

Hillsborough, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C54.46345000,-6.07664000
F
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-03

2020-07-03 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Hillsborough, United KingdomRain, 13 – 19 °C54.46345000,-6.07664000
Sa
Min: 13° C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-04

2020-07-04 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 19 °C
Hillsborough, United KingdomRain, 10 – 16 °C54.46345000,-6.07664000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-05

2020-07-05 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 16 °C
Hillsborough, United KingdomRain, 9 – 17 °C54.46345000,-6.07664000
M
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-06

2020-07-06 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 17 °C
Hillsborough, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 18 °C54.46345000,-6.07664000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 18 °C
Hillsborough, United KingdomRain, 11 – 16 °C54.46345000,-6.07664000
W
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 16 °C
Hillsborough, United KingdomRain, 11 – 18 °C54.46345000,-6.07664000
Th
Min: 11° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 18 °C
Menu