High Coniscliffe, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Rain
Last updated: 22:50

48-hour forecast

0.38 mm, probability: 43% 0.92 mm, probability: 100% 0.57 mm, probability: 100% 0.2 mm, probability: 38% 0.12 mm, probability: 28% 06:00 0.11 mm, probability: 19% 0.11 mm, probability: 16% 0.13 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 0.18 mm, probability: 21% 0.21 mm, probability: 24% 0.23 mm, probability: 31% 0.26 mm, probability: 36% 0.33 mm, probability: 41% 18:00 0.51 mm, probability: 48% 0.79 mm, probability: 53% 0.95 mm, probability: 57% 0.79 mm, probability: 54% 0.52 mm, probability: 47% 0.32 mm, probability: 42% 00:00 0.21 mm, probability: 38% 0.13 mm, probability: 35% 0.08 mm, probability: 27% 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 0.09 mm, probability: 21% 0.18 mm, probability: 32% 0.27 mm, probability: 42% 0.42 mm, probability: 48% 0.6 mm, probability: 50% 12:00 0.68 mm, probability: 43% 0.76 mm, probability: 37% 0.86 mm, probability: 36% 0.98 mm, probability: 39% 1.09 mm, probability: 44% 1.03 mm, probability: 46% 18:00 0.7 mm, probability: 42% 0.33 mm, probability: 34% 0.14 mm, probability: 27% 0.07 mm, probability: 23% 0.06 mm, probability: 22% 0.08 mm, probability: 21% 00:00 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 0.04 mm, probability: 19% 12°

7-day forecast

High Coniscliffe, United KingdomRain, 5 – 11 °C54.53333000,-1.65000000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 11 °C
High Coniscliffe, United KingdomRain, 5 – 13 °C54.53333000,-1.65000000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 13 °C
High Coniscliffe, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 12 °C54.53333000,-1.65000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 12 °C
High Coniscliffe, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 15 °C54.53333000,-1.65000000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 15 °C
High Coniscliffe, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 7 – 17 °C54.53333000,-1.65000000
M
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 7 – 17 °C
High Coniscliffe, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 18 °C54.53333000,-1.65000000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 18 °C
High Coniscliffe, United KingdomRain, 12 – 19 °C54.53333000,-1.65000000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 19° C

2020-09-30

2020-09-30 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 19 °C
Menu