High Blantyre, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Cloudy
Last updated: 22:44

48-hour forecast

0.05 mm, probability: 20% 06:00 0.09 mm, probability: 17% 0.31 mm, probability: 23% 0.48 mm, probability: 23% 0.32 mm, probability: 23% 0.12 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.2 mm, probability: 21% 0.16 mm, probability: 28% 0.13 mm, probability: 30% 18:00 0.11 mm, probability: 32% 0.09 mm, probability: 28% 0.08 mm, probability: 28% 0.08 mm, probability: 26% 0.08 mm, probability: 27% 0.1 mm, probability: 35% 00:00 0.13 mm, probability: 38% 0.17 mm, probability: 37% 18°

7-day forecast

High Blantyre, United KingdomRain, 7 – 19 °C55.78438000,-4.10007000
W
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 19 °C
High Blantyre, United KingdomRain, 10 – 15 °C55.78438000,-4.10007000
Th
Min: 10° C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 15 °C
High Blantyre, United KingdomRain, 9 – 17 °C55.78438000,-4.10007000
F
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 17 °C
High Blantyre, United KingdomSunny, 9 – 18 °C55.78438000,-4.10007000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 9 – 18 °C
High Blantyre, United KingdomRain, 9 – 19 °C55.78438000,-4.10007000
Su
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-07-12

2020-07-12 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 19 °C
High Blantyre, United KingdomRain, 12 – 17 °C55.78438000,-4.10007000
M
Min: 12° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-13

2020-07-13 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 17 °C
High Blantyre, United KingdomRain, 11 – 16 °C55.78438000,-4.10007000
Tu
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-14

2020-07-14 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 16 °C
Menu