Heslington, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 01:10

48-hour forecast

0.29 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.11 mm, probability: 34% 0.3 mm, probability: 52% 0.7 mm, probability: 64% 12:00 1.04 mm, probability: 72% 0.43 mm, probability: 61% 0.27 mm, probability: 61% 0.16 mm, probability: 48% 0.35 mm, probability: 52% 0.32 mm, probability: 50% 18:00 0.15 mm, probability: 34% 00:00 06:00 14°

7-day forecast

Heslington, United KingdomRain, 6 – 14 °C53.94636000,-1.04919000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-29

2020-10-29 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 14 °C
Heslington, United KingdomRain, 9 – 16 °C53.94636000,-1.04919000
F
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-10-30

2020-10-30 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 16 °C
Heslington, United KingdomRain, 9 – 16 °C53.94636000,-1.04919000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-10-31

2020-10-31 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 16 °C
Heslington, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C53.94636000,-1.04919000
Su
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Heslington, United KingdomRain, 6 – 13 °C53.94636000,-1.04919000
M
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 13 °C
Heslington, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C53.94636000,-1.04919000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Heslington, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 6 – 11 °C53.94636000,-1.04919000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 6 – 11 °C
Menu