Hertford, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Rain
Last updated: 18:16

48-hour forecast

0.71 mm, probability: 100% 0.78 mm, probability: 78% 0.58 mm, probability: 44% 00:00 0.3 mm, probability: 38% 0.06 mm, probability: 27% 0.01 mm, probability: 18% 0.02 mm, probability: 18% 0.03 mm, probability: 19% 0.03 mm, probability: 22% 06:00 0.02 mm, probability: 18% 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.08 mm, probability: 16% 0.22 mm, probability: 23% 0.4 mm, probability: 27% 12:00 0.49 mm, probability: 28% 0.53 mm, probability: 29% 0.55 mm, probability: 30% 0.56 mm, probability: 31% 0.57 mm, probability: 33% 0.54 mm, probability: 36% 18:00 0.41 mm, probability: 37% 0.32 mm, probability: 44% 0.32 mm, probability: 47% 0.35 mm, probability: 48% 13°

7-day forecast

Hertford, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C51.79588000,-0.07854000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-01

2020-10-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Hertford, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C51.79588000,-0.07854000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Hertford, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C51.79588000,-0.07854000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Hertford, United KingdomRain, 9 – 12 °C51.79588000,-0.07854000
Su
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 12 °C
Hertford, United KingdomRain, 10 – 14 °C51.79588000,-0.07854000
M
Min: 10° C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 14 °C
Hertford, United KingdomRain, 9 – 13 °C51.79588000,-0.07854000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 13 °C
Hertford, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 7 – 14 °C51.79588000,-0.07854000
W
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-07

2020-10-07 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 7 – 14 °C
Menu