Henley in Arden, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

10°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 03:41

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 00:00 0.25 mm, probability: 21% 0.26 mm, probability: 21% 0.19 mm, probability: 19% 0.12 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 0.09 mm, probability: 19% 12:00 0.38 mm, probability: 29% 1.1 mm, probability: 41% 1.91 mm, probability: 48% 2.31 mm, probability: 54% 2.37 mm, probability: 55% 2.1 mm, probability: 55% 18:00 1.34 mm, probability: 51% 0.58 mm, probability: 38% 0.28 mm, probability: 29% 0.4 mm, probability: 34% 0.81 mm, probability: 45% 1.09 mm, probability: 49% 00:00 0.76 mm, probability: 44% 0.32 mm, probability: 35% 0.15 mm, probability: 28% 0.24 mm, probability: 34% 0.51 mm, probability: 48% 0.76 mm, probability: 52% 06:00 0.74 mm, probability: 57% 0.68 mm, probability: 58% 13°

7-day forecast

Henley in Arden, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C52.29032000,-1.77807000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Henley in Arden, United KingdomRain, 9 – 13 °C52.29032000,-1.77807000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 13 °C
Henley in Arden, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C52.29032000,-1.77807000
Su
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Henley in Arden, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C52.29032000,-1.77807000
M
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Henley in Arden, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C52.29032000,-1.77807000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Henley in Arden, United KingdomRain, 6 – 13 °C52.29032000,-1.77807000
W
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-07

2020-10-07 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 13 °C
Henley in Arden, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C52.29032000,-1.77807000
Th
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-08

2020-10-08 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Menu