Helensburgh, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Cloudy
Last updated: 11:06

48-hour forecast

0.04 mm, probability: 25% 0.01 mm, probability: 18% 18:00 0.13 mm, probability: 17% 0.59 mm, probability: 42% 1 mm, probability: 62% 00:00 0.81 mm, probability: 57% 0.57 mm, probability: 52% 0.58 mm, probability: 49% 0.58 mm, probability: 56% 0.56 mm, probability: 63% 0.55 mm, probability: 66% 06:00 0.42 mm, probability: 63% 0.26 mm, probability: 52% 0.16 mm, probability: 39% 0.14 mm, probability: 36% 0.14 mm, probability: 32% 0.14 mm, probability: 30% 12:00 0.12 mm, probability: 29% 0.09 mm, probability: 31% 0.08 mm, probability: 32% 0.11 mm, probability: 31% 0.15 mm, probability: 28% 0.16 mm, probability: 23% 18:00 0.08 mm, probability: 18% 00:00 0.14 mm, probability: 16% 0.47 mm, probability: 23% 0.8 mm, probability: 25% 0.89 mm, probability: 22% 0.8 mm, probability: 22% 0.61 mm, probability: 23% 06:00 0.32 mm, probability: 17% 0.03 mm, probability: 20% 0.16 mm, probability: 36% 0.32 mm, probability: 45% 12:00 0.38 mm, probability: 40% 0.35 mm, probability: 32% 0.29 mm, probability: 28% 0.17 mm, probability: 25%

7-day forecast

Helensburgh, United KingdomRain, 0 – 4 °C56.00614000,-4.72648000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 4 °C
Helensburgh, United KingdomSnow, -0 – 4 °C56.00614000,-4.72648000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Snow, -0 – 4 °C
Helensburgh, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C56.00614000,-4.72648000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Helensburgh, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C56.00614000,-4.72648000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Helensburgh, United KingdomRain, 6 – 10 °C56.00614000,-4.72648000
F
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 10 °C
Helensburgh, United KingdomRain, 6 – 10 °C56.00614000,-4.72648000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 10 °C
Helensburgh, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C56.00614000,-4.72648000
Su
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Menu