Heckington, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 07:48

48-hour forecast

0.01 mm, probability: 17% 0.01 mm, probability: 27% 0.1 mm, probability: 36% 0.23 mm, probability: 39% 0.18 mm, probability: 37% 0.09 mm, probability: 27% 0.05 mm, probability: 23% 18:00 0.04 mm, probability: 20% 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 0.12 mm, probability: 28% 0.11 mm, probability: 31% 0.1 mm, probability: 32% 0.11 mm, probability: 31% 00:00 0.15 mm, probability: 37% 0.2 mm, probability: 42% 0.22 mm, probability: 43% 0.15 mm, probability: 40% 0.1 mm, probability: 35% 0.1 mm, probability: 32% 06:00 0.11 mm, probability: 28% 0.1 mm, probability: 23% 0.07 mm, probability: 19% 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00

7-day forecast

Heckington, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C52.98183000,-0.29903000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Heckington, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 8 °C52.98183000,-0.29903000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 8 °C
Heckington, United KingdomCloudy, 5 – 10 °C52.98183000,-0.29903000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 5 – 10 °C
Heckington, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 7 – 13 °C52.98183000,-0.29903000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 7 – 13 °C
Heckington, United KingdomRain, 9 – 13 °C52.98183000,-0.29903000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 13 °C
Heckington, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C52.98183000,-0.29903000
Su
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Heckington, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C52.98183000,-0.29903000
M
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-03

2020-02-03 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Menu