Haslingden, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

0°
Rain
Last updated: 06:21

48-hour forecast

0.74 mm, probability: 100% 1.56 mm, probability: 100% 12:00 1.06 mm, probability: 62% 0.79 mm, probability: 58% 0.43 mm, probability: 51% 0.41 mm, probability: 52% 0.31 mm, probability: 48% 0.2 mm, probability: 48% 18:00 0.13 mm, probability: 41% 0.16 mm, probability: 37% 0.13 mm, probability: 29% 0.11 mm, probability: 29% 0.13 mm, probability: 35% 0.19 mm, probability: 40% 00:00 0.31 mm, probability: 47% 0.18 mm, probability: 43% 0.13 mm, probability: 38% 0.17 mm, probability: 39% 0.2 mm, probability: 36% 0.19 mm, probability: 29% 06:00 0.07 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 18:00 0.15 mm, probability: 21% 00:00 0.18 mm, probability: 29% 0.18 mm, probability: 32% 0.17 mm, probability: 33% 0.14 mm, probability: 33% 0.13 mm, probability: 31% 0.12 mm, probability: 28% 06:00 0.08 mm, probability: 21% 0.09 mm, probability: 22% 0.07 mm, probability: 19% 0.04 mm, probability: 16%

7-day forecast

Haslingden, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C53.70326000,-2.32382000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Haslingden, United KingdomRain, 1 – 4 °C53.70326000,-2.32382000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 4 °C
Haslingden, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -0 – 3 °C53.70326000,-2.32382000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -0 – 3 °C
Haslingden, United KingdomCloudy, -1 – 3 °C53.70326000,-2.32382000
Tu
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Cloudy, -1 – 3 °C
Haslingden, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -1 – 3 °C53.70326000,-2.32382000
W
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -1 – 3 °C
Haslingden, United KingdomRain, -0 – 6 °C53.70326000,-2.32382000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 6 °C
Haslingden, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C53.70326000,-2.32382000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-11

2020-12-11 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Menu