Haslemere, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

14°
Rain
Last updated: 07:38

48-hour forecast

0.4 mm, probability: 60% 0.22 mm, probability: 98% 0.14 mm, probability: 35% 0.07 mm, probability: 23% 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 00:00 0.06 mm, probability: 17% 0.09 mm, probability: 22% 0.09 mm, probability: 22% 0.07 mm, probability: 20% 0.06 mm, probability: 19% 06:00 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 0.09 mm, probability: 18% 0.17 mm, probability: 25% 0.28 mm, probability: 32% 12:00 0.31 mm, probability: 38% 0.34 mm, probability: 47% 0.35 mm, probability: 48% 0.25 mm, probability: 41% 0.09 mm, probability: 28% 0.02 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.18 mm, probability: 26% 0.19 mm, probability: 32% 0.25 mm, probability: 43% 0.25 mm, probability: 49% 0.28 mm, probability: 51% 12:00 0.25 mm, probability: 45% 0.13 mm, probability: 25% 14°

7-day forecast

Haslemere, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C51.09015000,-0.70785000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-10-28

2020-10-28 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Haslemere, United KingdomRain, 7 – 14 °C51.09015000,-0.70785000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-29

2020-10-29 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 14 °C
Haslemere, United KingdomCloudy, 13 – 15 °C51.09015000,-0.70785000
F
Max: 15° C

2020-10-30

2020-10-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 13 – 15 °C
Haslemere, United KingdomRain, 10 – 16 °C51.09015000,-0.70785000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 16° C

2020-10-31

2020-10-31 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 16 °C
Haslemere, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C51.09015000,-0.70785000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Haslemere, United KingdomRain, 8 – 16 °C51.09015000,-0.70785000
M
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 16 °C
Haslemere, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 5 – 10 °C51.09015000,-0.70785000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 5 – 10 °C
Menu