Hartford, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Cloudy
Last updated: 08:14

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.02 mm, probability: 19% 0.12 mm, probability: 33% 0.29 mm, probability: 45% 0.49 mm, probability: 55% 0.72 mm, probability: 60% 0.78 mm, probability: 63% 12:00 0.59 mm, probability: 66%

7-day forecast

Hartford, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 5 – 8 °C53.23333000,-2.55000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-25

2020-01-25 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 5 – 8 °C
Hartford, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C53.23333000,-2.55000000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-26

2020-01-26 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Hartford, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C53.23333000,-2.55000000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Hartford, United KingdomRain, 1 – 7 °C53.23333000,-2.55000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 7 °C
Hartford, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C53.23333000,-2.55000000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Hartford, United KingdomCloudy, 3 – 9 °C53.23333000,-2.55000000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 3 – 9 °C
Hartford, United KingdomWind, 8 – 12 °C53.23333000,-2.55000000
F
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Wind, 8 – 12 °C
Menu