Haddington, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 15:34

48-hour forecast

0.8 mm, probability: 96% 0.07 mm, probability: 56% 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.05 mm, probability: 26% 0.29 mm, probability: 41% 0.56 mm, probability: 51% 0.62 mm, probability: 49% 0.54 mm, probability: 42% 0.4 mm, probability: 35% 18:00 0.21 mm, probability: 30% 0.08 mm, probability: 18% 0.06 mm, probability: 16% 0.09 mm, probability: 24% 00:00 0.14 mm, probability: 31% 0.24 mm, probability: 34% 0.28 mm, probability: 33% 0.16 mm, probability: 27% 06:00 0.02 mm, probability: 18% 0.04 mm, probability: 27% 0.07 mm, probability: 29% 12:00 0.08 mm, probability: 28% 0.1 mm, probability: 24% 0.11 mm, probability: 24% 0.07 mm, probability: 21% 18:00 10°

7-day forecast

Haddington, United KingdomRain, 3 – 9 °C55.95612000,-2.78332000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 9 °C
Haddington, United KingdomRain, 5 – 11 °C55.95612000,-2.78332000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 11 °C
Haddington, United KingdomRain, 5 – 13 °C55.95612000,-2.78332000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 13 °C
Haddington, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C55.95612000,-2.78332000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Haddington, United KingdomRain, 4 – 12 °C55.95612000,-2.78332000
Su
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 12 °C
Haddington, United KingdomWind, 5 – 9 °C55.95612000,-2.78332000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-03

2020-02-03 (P1D) Wind, 5 – 9 °C
Haddington, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C55.95612000,-2.78332000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-04

2020-02-04 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Menu