Guiseley, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

16°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 14:10

48-hour forecast

0.06 mm, probability: 62% 0.14 mm, probability: 60% 00:00 0.04 mm, probability: 17% 0.11 mm, probability: 23% 0.07 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 12:00 0.27 mm, probability: 20% 0.29 mm, probability: 22% 0.27 mm, probability: 23% 0.33 mm, probability: 40% 18:00 0.63 mm, probability: 50% 1.21 mm, probability: 57% 1.68 mm, probability: 64% 1.73 mm, probability: 62% 1.55 mm, probability: 57% 1.21 mm, probability: 55% 00:00 0.61 mm, probability: 46% 0.14 mm, probability: 30% 06:00 0.2 mm, probability: 28% 0.42 mm, probability: 42% 0.59 mm, probability: 48% 0.71 mm, probability: 47% 0.72 mm, probability: 34% 12:00 0.53 mm, probability: 26% 0.31 mm, probability: 21% 0.2 mm, probability: 19% 0.16 mm, probability: 18% 0.14 mm, probability: 18% 18:00 15°

7-day forecast

Guiseley, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C53.87561000,-1.71232000
W
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-09-23

2020-09-23 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Guiseley, United KingdomRain, 4 – 12 °C53.87561000,-1.71232000
Th
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-09-24

2020-09-24 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 12 °C
Guiseley, United KingdomRain, 6 – 13 °C53.87561000,-1.71232000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-25

2020-09-25 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 13 °C
Guiseley, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 11 °C53.87561000,-1.71232000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-09-26

2020-09-26 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 11 °C
Guiseley, United KingdomSunny, 1 – 13 °C53.87561000,-1.71232000
Su
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-09-27

2020-09-27 (P1D) Sunny, 1 – 13 °C
Guiseley, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 6 – 19 °C53.87561000,-1.71232000
M
Min: C
Max: 19° C

2020-09-28

2020-09-28 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 6 – 19 °C
Guiseley, United KingdomRain, 10 – 17 °C53.87561000,-1.71232000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-09-29

2020-09-29 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 17 °C
Menu