Greenfield, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Rain
Last updated: 16:40

48-hour forecast

0.06 mm, probability: 20% 1.18 mm, probability: 100% 0.32 mm, probability: 100% 0.16 mm, probability: 23% 0.16 mm, probability: 23% 00:00 0.15 mm, probability: 23% 0.14 mm, probability: 25% 0.15 mm, probability: 28% 0.19 mm, probability: 31% 0.28 mm, probability: 34% 0.34 mm, probability: 35% 06:00 0.29 mm, probability: 34% 0.2 mm, probability: 32% 0.15 mm, probability: 31% 0.14 mm, probability: 29% 0.13 mm, probability: 27% 0.12 mm, probability: 25% 12:00 0.09 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 12° 21°

7-day forecast

Greenfield, United KingdomRain, 12 – 17 °C53.28333000,-3.21667000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-15

2020-07-15 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 17 °C
Greenfield, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 14 – 21 °C53.28333000,-3.21667000
Th
Min: 14° C
Max: 21° C

2020-07-16

2020-07-16 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 14 – 21 °C
Greenfield, United KingdomCloudy, 14 – 23 °C53.28333000,-3.21667000
F
Min: 14° C
Max: 23° C

2020-07-17

2020-07-17 (P1D) Cloudy, 14 – 23 °C
Greenfield, United KingdomRain, 11 – 18 °C53.28333000,-3.21667000
Sa
Min: 11° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-18

2020-07-18 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 18 °C
Greenfield, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 17 °C53.28333000,-3.21667000
Su
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-19

2020-07-19 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 17 °C
Greenfield, United KingdomSunny, 9 – 17 °C53.28333000,-3.21667000
M
Min: C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-20

2020-07-20 (P1D) Sunny, 9 – 17 °C
Greenfield, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 10 – 17 °C53.28333000,-3.21667000
Tu
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-21

2020-07-21 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 10 – 17 °C
Menu