Grantham, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

3°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 17:04

48-hour forecast

00:00 06:00 12:00 0.15 mm, probability: 18% 0.3 mm, probability: 30% 18:00 0.47 mm, probability: 49% 0.63 mm, probability: 57% 0.49 mm, probability: 52% 0.39 mm, probability: 48% 0.37 mm, probability: 48% 0.53 mm, probability: 70% 00:00 0.4 mm, probability: 67% 0.7 mm, probability: 76% 0.71 mm, probability: 76% 0.44 mm, probability: 71% 0.35 mm, probability: 69% 0.41 mm, probability: 70% 06:00 0.33 mm, probability: 60% 0.18 mm, probability: 43% 0.16 mm, probability: 38% 0.2 mm, probability: 40% 0.2 mm, probability: 42% 0.15 mm, probability: 44% 12:00 0.09 mm, probability: 45% 0.14 mm, probability: 53% 0.11 mm, probability: 52% 0.19 mm, probability: 57% 0.35 mm, probability: 64% 0.85 mm, probability: 79% 18:00 0.92 mm, probability: 82% 0.44 mm, probability: 68% 0.28 mm, probability: 63% 0.18 mm, probability: 56% 11°

7-day forecast

Grantham, United KingdomRain, 2 – 8 °C52.91149000,-0.64184000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-18

2021-01-18 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 8 °C
Grantham, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C52.91149000,-0.64184000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-01-19

2021-01-19 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Grantham, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C52.91149000,-0.64184000
W
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2021-01-20

2021-01-20 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Grantham, United KingdomRain, 3 – 6 °C52.91149000,-0.64184000
Th
Max: C

2021-01-21

2021-01-21 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 6 °C
Grantham, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 0 – 6 °C52.91149000,-0.64184000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-22

2021-01-22 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 0 – 6 °C
Grantham, United KingdomRain, -0 – 4 °C52.91149000,-0.64184000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2021-01-23

2021-01-23 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 4 °C
Grantham, United KingdomCloudy, -4 – 2 °C52.91149000,-0.64184000
Su
Min: -4° C
Max: C

2021-01-24

2021-01-24 (P1D) Cloudy, -4 – 2 °C
Menu