Grangemouth, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Rain
Last updated: 00:14

48-hour forecast

0.09 mm, probability: 88% 0.58 mm, probability: 77% 06:00 0.06 mm, probability: 25% 0.21 mm, probability: 50% 0.38 mm, probability: 64% 0.51 mm, probability: 67% 0.65 mm, probability: 68% 0.68 mm, probability: 63% 12:00 0.41 mm, probability: 40% 0.12 mm, probability: 30% 0.02 mm, probability: 24% 0.02 mm, probability: 22% 0.04 mm, probability: 20% 0.05 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 00:00 0.18 mm, probability: 36% 0.3 mm, probability: 45% 0.22 mm, probability: 42% 0.09 mm, probability: 29% 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 06:00 0.03 mm, probability: 18% 0.03 mm, probability: 18% 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 0.03 mm, probability: 19% 0.03 mm, probability: 20% 0.03 mm, probability: 20% 12:00 0.02 mm, probability: 19% 0.02 mm, probability: 18% 0.02 mm, probability: 18% 18:00 00:00

7-day forecast

Grangemouth, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C56.01141000,-3.72183000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Grangemouth, United KingdomRain, -0 – 5 °C56.01141000,-3.72183000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 5 °C
Grangemouth, United KingdomRain, 2 – 7 °C56.01141000,-3.72183000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 7 °C
Grangemouth, United KingdomCloudy, 4 – 8 °C56.01141000,-3.72183000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 4 – 8 °C
Grangemouth, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C56.01141000,-3.72183000
F
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Grangemouth, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C56.01141000,-3.72183000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Grangemouth, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C56.01141000,-3.72183000
Su
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Menu