Glyncorrwg, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

13°
Cloudy
Last updated: 11:59

48-hour forecast

0.34 mm, probability: 58% 0.22 mm, probability: 53% 0.41 mm, probability: 66% 0.78 mm, probability: 61% 18:00 0.83 mm, probability: 66% 1.16 mm, probability: 72% 1.59 mm, probability: 76% 1.6 mm, probability: 77% 0.89 mm, probability: 72% 1.17 mm, probability: 73% 00:00 1.01 mm, probability: 72% 1.24 mm, probability: 73% 1.07 mm, probability: 71% 0.45 mm, probability: 59% 0.5 mm, probability: 64% 0.96 mm, probability: 70% 06:00 1.17 mm, probability: 74% 1.17 mm, probability: 81% 2.83 mm, probability: 87% 2.04 mm, probability: 87% 0.64 mm, probability: 77% 0.48 mm, probability: 59% 12:00 0.4 mm, probability: 55% 0.3 mm, probability: 45% 0.2 mm, probability: 38% 0.08 mm, probability: 28% 18:00 0.1 mm, probability: 24% 0.31 mm, probability: 52% 0.93 mm, probability: 71% 00:00 1.2 mm, probability: 82% 0.79 mm, probability: 79% 0.92 mm, probability: 81% 1.14 mm, probability: 83% 1.13 mm, probability: 83% 1.08 mm, probability: 81% 06:00 0.89 mm, probability: 69% 0.42 mm, probability: 48% 0.4 mm, probability: 34% 0.17 mm, probability: 23% 12:00 0.65 mm, probability: 37% 1.14 mm, probability: 42% 0.53 mm, probability: 41% 13°

7-day forecast

Glyncorrwg, United KingdomRain, 7 – 14 °C51.67944000,-3.62806000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-31

2020-10-31 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 14 °C
Glyncorrwg, United KingdomRain, 7 – 15 °C51.67944000,-3.62806000
Su
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-11-01

2020-11-01 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 15 °C
Glyncorrwg, United KingdomRain, 6 – 15 °C51.67944000,-3.62806000
M
Min: C
Max: 15° C

2020-11-02

2020-11-02 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 15 °C
Glyncorrwg, United KingdomRain, 4 – 10 °C51.67944000,-3.62806000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-03

2020-11-03 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 10 °C
Glyncorrwg, United KingdomSunny, 3 – 10 °C51.67944000,-3.62806000
W
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-04

2020-11-04 (P1D) Sunny, 3 – 10 °C
Glyncorrwg, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 9 °C51.67944000,-3.62806000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-05

2020-11-05 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 9 °C
Glyncorrwg, United KingdomWind, 4 – 11 °C51.67944000,-3.62806000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-06

2020-11-06 (P1D) Wind, 4 – 11 °C
Menu