Glossop, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

4°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 04:15

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 0.05 mm, probability: 16% 00:00 06:00 0.07 mm, probability: 34% 0.32 mm, probability: 50% 0.61 mm, probability: 60% 12:00 0.73 mm, probability: 65% 0.88 mm, probability: 73% 0.95 mm, probability: 76% 0.59 mm, probability: 65% 0.18 mm, probability: 37% 0.03 mm, probability: 19% 18:00 0.02 mm, probability: 17% 0.03 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 0.07 mm, probability: 16% 0.09 mm, probability: 23% 0.11 mm, probability: 34% 0.12 mm, probability: 43% 06:00 0.05 mm, probability: 35%

7-day forecast

Glossop, United KingdomRain, 4 – 7 °C53.44325000,-1.94900000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-26

2020-01-26 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 7 °C
Glossop, United KingdomRain, 4 – 6 °C53.44325000,-1.94900000
M
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 6 °C
Glossop, United KingdomRain, 2 – 5 °C53.44325000,-1.94900000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 5 °C
Glossop, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C53.44325000,-1.94900000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Glossop, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 4 – 8 °C53.44325000,-1.94900000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 4 – 8 °C
Glossop, United KingdomRain, 6 – 11 °C53.44325000,-1.94900000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 11 °C
Glossop, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C53.44325000,-1.94900000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Menu