Glemsford, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Cloudy
Last updated: 13:24

48-hour forecast

1.44 mm, probability: 77% 0.23 mm, probability: 86% 0.33 mm, probability: 50% 0.16 mm, probability: 29% 0.08 mm, probability: 21% 00:00 06:00 0.37 mm, probability: 43% 0.02 mm, probability: 19% 0.06 mm, probability: 28% 0.05 mm, probability: 27% 12:00 0.08 mm, probability: 30% 0.06 mm, probability: 28% 0.16 mm, probability: 40% 0.09 mm, probability: 31% 0.26 mm, probability: 39% 0.03 mm, probability: 27% 18:00 0.64 mm, probability: 52% 0.81 mm, probability: 51% 0.46 mm, probability: 46% 0.11 mm, probability: 37% 0.06 mm, probability: 31% 00:00 0.06 mm, probability: 35% 0.21 mm, probability: 47% 0.91 mm, probability: 59% 0.2 mm, probability: 32% 0.04 mm, probability: 19% 06:00 12:00 0.01 mm, probability: 17% 0.03 mm, probability: 28% 0.05 mm, probability: 28% 0.06 mm, probability: 28% 0.04 mm, probability: 21% 18:00

7-day forecast

Glemsford, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C52.10351000,0.66912000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Glemsford, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C52.10351000,0.66912000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Glemsford, United KingdomSunny, 2 – 7 °C52.10351000,0.66912000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Sunny, 2 – 7 °C
Glemsford, United KingdomRain, 2 – 11 °C52.10351000,0.66912000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 11 °C
Glemsford, United KingdomCloudy, 7 – 13 °C52.10351000,0.66912000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Cloudy, 7 – 13 °C
Glemsford, United KingdomWind, 8 – 13 °C52.10351000,0.66912000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Wind, 8 – 13 °C
Glemsford, United KingdomRain, 7 – 16 °C52.10351000,0.66912000
Su
Min: C
Max: 16° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 16 °C
Menu