Geddington, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

9°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 02:44

48-hour forecast

0.24 mm, probability: 19% 0.39 mm, probability: 22% 12:00 0.33 mm, probability: 17% 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.06 mm, probability: 16% 0.11 mm, probability: 19% 0.18 mm, probability: 22% 12:00 0.31 mm, probability: 24% 0.76 mm, probability: 34% 1.39 mm, probability: 42% 2.04 mm, probability: 46% 2.62 mm, probability: 49% 2.69 mm, probability: 50% 18:00 1.79 mm, probability: 48% 0.79 mm, probability: 40% 0.37 mm, probability: 33% 0.36 mm, probability: 36% 0.67 mm, probability: 49% 0.96 mm, probability: 53% 00:00 0.74 mm, probability: 52% 0.44 mm, probability: 48% 0.4 mm, probability: 46% 0.65 mm, probability: 51% 1.17 mm, probability: 52% 1.62 mm, probability: 54% 06:00 1.65 mm, probability: 57% 13°

7-day forecast

Geddington, United KingdomRain, 6 – 14 °C52.43757000,-0.68965000
F
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 14 °C
Geddington, United KingdomRain, 9 – 14 °C52.43757000,-0.68965000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 14 °C
Geddington, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C52.43757000,-0.68965000
Su
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Geddington, United KingdomRain, 8 – 14 °C52.43757000,-0.68965000
M
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 14 °C
Geddington, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C52.43757000,-0.68965000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Geddington, United KingdomRain, 7 – 13 °C52.43757000,-0.68965000
W
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-07

2020-10-07 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 13 °C
Geddington, United KingdomRain, 6 – 14 °C52.43757000,-0.68965000
Th
Min: C
Max: 14° C

2020-10-08

2020-10-08 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 14 °C
Menu