Garstang, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

16°
Rain
Last updated: 14:50

48-hour forecast

0.08 mm, probability: 65% 0.43 mm, probability: 18% 0.6 mm, probability: 22% 00:00 0.55 mm, probability: 20% 0.41 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 0.18 mm, probability: 16% 0.31 mm, probability: 23% 12:00 0.4 mm, probability: 30% 0.48 mm, probability: 36% 0.57 mm, probability: 43% 0.7 mm, probability: 49% 0.91 mm, probability: 55% 1.12 mm, probability: 56% 18:00 1.21 mm, probability: 52% 1.21 mm, probability: 49% 1.14 mm, probability: 49% 0.97 mm, probability: 47% 0.76 mm, probability: 40% 0.59 mm, probability: 33% 00:00 0.46 mm, probability: 32% 0.35 mm, probability: 35% 0.27 mm, probability: 33% 0.22 mm, probability: 31% 0.21 mm, probability: 28% 0.21 mm, probability: 23% 06:00 0.17 mm, probability: 16% 12:00 18:00 12° 17°

7-day forecast

Garstang, United KingdomRain, 11 – 17 °C53.90081000,-2.77417000
Su
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-05

2020-07-05 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 17 °C
Garstang, United KingdomRain, 11 – 17 °C53.90081000,-2.77417000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-06

2020-07-06 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 17 °C
Garstang, United KingdomRain, 11 – 16 °C53.90081000,-2.77417000
Tu
Min: 11° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 16 °C
Garstang, United KingdomRain, 12 – 17 °C53.90081000,-2.77417000
W
Min: 12° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 17 °C
Garstang, United KingdomRain, 10 – 18 °C53.90081000,-2.77417000
Th
Min: 10° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 18 °C
Garstang, United KingdomRain, 11 – 17 °C53.90081000,-2.77417000
F
Min: 11° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-10

2020-07-10 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 17 °C
Garstang, United KingdomSunny, 10 – 17 °C53.90081000,-2.77417000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-11

2020-07-11 (P1D) Sunny, 10 – 17 °C
Menu