Fremington, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 22:30

48-hour forecast

0.03 mm, probability: 28% 06:00 0.17 mm, probability: 54% 0.63 mm, probability: 72% 1.09 mm, probability: 77% 1.14 mm, probability: 74% 0.96 mm, probability: 69% 0.73 mm, probability: 62% 12:00 0.41 mm, probability: 48% 0.14 mm, probability: 31% 0.05 mm, probability: 19% 0.03 mm, probability: 18% 0.03 mm, probability: 16% 18:00 0.04 mm, probability: 18% 00:00 0.17 mm, probability: 35% 0.51 mm, probability: 52% 0.79 mm, probability: 60% 0.75 mm, probability: 65% 0.66 mm, probability: 65% 0.6 mm, probability: 65% 06:00 0.39 mm, probability: 56% 0.16 mm, probability: 36% 0.07 mm, probability: 24% 0.08 mm, probability: 23% 0.14 mm, probability: 25% 0.19 mm, probability: 28% 12:00 0.19 mm, probability: 30% 0.16 mm, probability: 33% 0.14 mm, probability: 35% 0.09 mm, probability: 35% 0.06 mm, probability: 30% 0.07 mm, probability: 33% 18:00 0.37 mm, probability: 52% 1.3 mm, probability: 74% 2.1 mm, probability: 79% 1.67 mm, probability: 74% 0.84 mm, probability: 55% 0.43 mm, probability: 43% 00:00 0.39 mm, probability: 40% 0.46 mm, probability: 40% 0.52 mm, probability: 40% 10°

7-day forecast

Fremington, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C51.06667000,-4.11667000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Fremington, United KingdomRain, 4 – 6 °C51.06667000,-4.11667000
Tu
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 6 °C
Fremington, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C51.06667000,-4.11667000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Fremington, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C51.06667000,-4.11667000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Fremington, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C51.06667000,-4.11667000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Fremington, United KingdomRain, 8 – 11 °C51.06667000,-4.11667000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 11 °C
Fremington, United KingdomRain, 9 – 13 °C51.06667000,-4.11667000
Su
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 13 °C
Menu