Freckleton, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

16°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 11:08

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 0.05 mm, probability: 18% 0.16 mm, probability: 30% 0.34 mm, probability: 44% 06:00 0.48 mm, probability: 44% 0.65 mm, probability: 48% 0.73 mm, probability: 50% 0.53 mm, probability: 49% 0.29 mm, probability: 44% 0.19 mm, probability: 37% 12:00 0.26 mm, probability: 45% 0.45 mm, probability: 56% 0.58 mm, probability: 63% 0.48 mm, probability: 57% 0.33 mm, probability: 51% 0.58 mm, probability: 58% 18:00 0.5 mm, probability: 59% 1.13 mm, probability: 67% 1.36 mm, probability: 63% 1.36 mm, probability: 57% 0.56 mm, probability: 34% 0.44 mm, probability: 23% 00:00 0.33 mm, probability: 24% 0.29 mm, probability: 19% 0.27 mm, probability: 19% 0.28 mm, probability: 22% 0.33 mm, probability: 35% 0.35 mm, probability: 43% 06:00 0.33 mm, probability: 44% 0.29 mm, probability: 45% 0.24 mm, probability: 43% 0.2 mm, probability: 39% 0.16 mm, probability: 29% 0.14 mm, probability: 22% 12:00 0.2 mm, probability: 23% 0.19 mm, probability: 16% 13° 18°

7-day forecast

Freckleton, United KingdomRain, 13 – 17 °C53.75433000,-2.86489000
F
Min: 13° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-03

2020-07-03 (P1D) Rain, 13 – 17 °C
Freckleton, United KingdomRain, 14 – 18 °C53.75433000,-2.86489000
Sa
Min: 14° C
Max: 18° C

2020-07-04

2020-07-04 (P1D) Rain, 14 – 18 °C
Freckleton, United KingdomRain, 12 – 16 °C53.75433000,-2.86489000
Su
Min: 12° C
Max: 16° C

2020-07-05

2020-07-05 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 16 °C
Freckleton, United KingdomRain, 11 – 15 °C53.75433000,-2.86489000
M
Min: 11° C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-06

2020-07-06 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 15 °C
Freckleton, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 11 – 15 °C53.75433000,-2.86489000
Tu
Min: 11° C
Max: 15° C

2020-07-07

2020-07-07 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 11 – 15 °C
Freckleton, United KingdomRain, 11 – 20 °C53.75433000,-2.86489000
W
Min: 11° C
Max: 20° C

2020-07-08

2020-07-08 (P1D) Rain, 11 – 20 °C
Freckleton, United KingdomRain, 12 – 17 °C53.75433000,-2.86489000
Th
Min: 12° C
Max: 17° C

2020-07-09

2020-07-09 (P1D) Rain, 12 – 17 °C
Menu