Fivemiletown, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Rain
Last updated: 23:43

48-hour forecast

1.43 mm, probability: 79% 0.93 mm, probability: 100% 1.15 mm, probability: 73% 06:00 0.72 mm, probability: 63% 0.18 mm, probability: 35% 0.03 mm, probability: 21% 0.02 mm, probability: 23% 0.06 mm, probability: 28% 0.11 mm, probability: 29% 12:00 0.07 mm, probability: 27% 0.04 mm, probability: 25% 0.04 mm, probability: 24% 18:00 0.23 mm, probability: 19% 0.38 mm, probability: 31% 0.32 mm, probability: 37% 0.33 mm, probability: 38% 0.39 mm, probability: 38% 00:00 0.25 mm, probability: 33% 0.11 mm, probability: 25% 0.09 mm, probability: 22% 0.07 mm, probability: 22% 0.05 mm, probability: 23% 0.05 mm, probability: 24% 06:00 0.05 mm, probability: 21% 0.05 mm, probability: 19% 0.06 mm, probability: 18% 0.06 mm, probability: 21% 0.06 mm, probability: 23% 0.05 mm, probability: 28% 12:00 0.05 mm, probability: 29% 0.05 mm, probability: 29% 0.07 mm, probability: 29% 0.1 mm, probability: 30% 0.21 mm, probability: 34% 0.33 mm, probability: 35% 18:00 0.39 mm, probability: 35% 0.52 mm, probability: 37% 0.61 mm, probability: 36% 0.36 mm, probability: 27% 0.09 mm, probability: 17% 00:00 0.31 mm, probability: 18%

7-day forecast

Fivemiletown, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C54.38333000,-7.30000000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Fivemiletown, United KingdomRain, 0 – 6 °C54.38333000,-7.30000000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 0 – 6 °C
Fivemiletown, United KingdomRain, 3 – 8 °C54.38333000,-7.30000000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 8 °C
Fivemiletown, United KingdomRain, 4 – 9 °C54.38333000,-7.30000000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 9 °C
Fivemiletown, United KingdomRain, 5 – 9 °C54.38333000,-7.30000000
F
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 9 °C
Fivemiletown, United KingdomRain, 6 – 10 °C54.38333000,-7.30000000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-02-01

2020-02-01 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 10 °C
Fivemiletown, United KingdomRain, 8 – 12 °C54.38333000,-7.30000000
Su
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-02-02

2020-02-02 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 12 °C
Menu