Fernhill Heath, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

6°
Cloudy
Last updated: 04:01

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 0.03 mm, probability: 22% 0.11 mm, probability: 33% 0.18 mm, probability: 45% 0.16 mm, probability: 44% 0.09 mm, probability: 37% 0.05 mm, probability: 29% 18:00 00:00 06:00

7-day forecast

Fernhill Heath, United KingdomRain, 3 – 10 °C52.23002000,-2.19659000
M
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 10 °C
Fernhill Heath, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -0 – 9 °C52.23002000,-2.19659000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-01

2020-12-01 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -0 – 9 °C
Fernhill Heath, United KingdomRain, -0 – 7 °C52.23002000,-2.19659000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-02

2020-12-02 (P1D) Rain, -0 – 7 °C
Fernhill Heath, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C52.23002000,-2.19659000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-03

2020-12-03 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Fernhill Heath, United KingdomRain, 2 – 4 °C52.23002000,-2.19659000
F
Max: C

2020-12-04

2020-12-04 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 4 °C
Fernhill Heath, United KingdomCloudy, -2 – 5 °C52.23002000,-2.19659000
Sa
Min: -2° C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Cloudy, -2 – 5 °C
Fernhill Heath, United KingdomSunny, -3 – 4 °C52.23002000,-2.19659000
Su
Min: -3° C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Sunny, -3 – 4 °C
Menu