Felling, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 02:22

48-hour forecast

12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 0.18 mm, probability: 19% 0.28 mm, probability: 26% 00:00 0.28 mm, probability: 29% 0.24 mm, probability: 33% 0.21 mm, probability: 38% 0.2 mm, probability: 39% 0.19 mm, probability: 38% 0.22 mm, probability: 36% 06:00 0.3 mm, probability: 45% 13°

7-day forecast

Felling, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 13 °C54.95297000,-1.57152000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-02

2020-10-02 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 13 °C
Felling, United KingdomRain, 10 – 13 °C54.95297000,-1.57152000
Sa
Min: 10° C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-03

2020-10-03 (P1D) Rain, 10 – 13 °C
Felling, United KingdomRain, 9 – 13 °C54.95297000,-1.57152000
Su
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-04

2020-10-04 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 13 °C
Felling, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C54.95297000,-1.57152000
M
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-05

2020-10-05 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Felling, United KingdomRain, 9 – 13 °C54.95297000,-1.57152000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-06

2020-10-06 (P1D) Rain, 9 – 13 °C
Felling, United KingdomRain, 8 – 13 °C54.95297000,-1.57152000
W
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-10-07

2020-10-07 (P1D) Rain, 8 – 13 °C
Felling, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C54.95297000,-1.57152000
Th
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-10-08

2020-10-08 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Menu