Fareham, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Cloudy
Last updated: 10:02

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 0.06 mm, probability: 16% 0.07 mm, probability: 18% 0.08 mm, probability: 21% 0.22 mm, probability: 34% 06:00 0.4 mm, probability: 47% 0.2 mm, probability: 39% 0.22 mm, probability: 35% 0.49 mm, probability: 43% 0.68 mm, probability: 52% 0.87 mm, probability: 57% 12:00 1.01 mm, probability: 60% 0.89 mm, probability: 60% 0.74 mm, probability: 58% 0.58 mm, probability: 54% 0.52 mm, probability: 50% 0.47 mm, probability: 44% 18:00 0.49 mm, probability: 43% 0.41 mm, probability: 39% 0.27 mm, probability: 34% 0.22 mm, probability: 33% 0.12 mm, probability: 31% 0.2 mm, probability: 36% 00:00 0.32 mm, probability: 43% 0.27 mm, probability: 42% 0.17 mm, probability: 36% 0.05 mm, probability: 24% 0.11 mm, probability: 32% 0.05 mm, probability: 23% 06:00 0.07 mm, probability: 29% 0.1 mm, probability: 35% 0.12 mm, probability: 33% 0.12 mm, probability: 26% 0.1 mm, probability: 20% 0.09 mm, probability: 16% 12:00

7-day forecast

Fareham, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C50.85162000,-1.17929000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-05

2020-12-05 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Fareham, United KingdomRain, 1 – 7 °C50.85162000,-1.17929000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-06

2020-12-06 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 7 °C
Fareham, United KingdomPartly cloudy, -1 – 6 °C50.85162000,-1.17929000
M
Min: -1° C
Max: C

2020-12-07

2020-12-07 (P1D) Partly cloudy, -1 – 6 °C
Fareham, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C50.85162000,-1.17929000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-08

2020-12-08 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Fareham, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C50.85162000,-1.17929000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-09

2020-12-09 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Fareham, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C50.85162000,-1.17929000
Th
Min: C
Max: C

2020-12-10

2020-12-10 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Fareham, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C50.85162000,-1.17929000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-12-11

2020-12-11 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Menu