Falkirk, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

7°
Cloudy
Last updated: 17:19

48-hour forecast

00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 0.03 mm, probability: 18% 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 06:00 0.12 mm, probability: 33% 0.49 mm, probability: 67% 0.89 mm, probability: 76% 0.9 mm, probability: 75% 0.74 mm, probability: 74% 0.58 mm, probability: 65% 12:00 0.34 mm, probability: 40% 0.12 mm, probability: 30% 0.04 mm, probability: 26% 0.02 mm, probability: 22% 0.03 mm, probability: 20% 0.04 mm, probability: 19% 18:00

7-day forecast

Falkirk, United KingdomCloudy, 6 – 8 °C55.99917000,-3.78713000
Sa
Max: C

2020-01-25

2020-01-25 (P1D) Cloudy, 6 – 8 °C
Falkirk, United KingdomRain, 2 – 8 °C55.99917000,-3.78713000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-26

2020-01-26 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 8 °C
Falkirk, United KingdomRain, 1 – 5 °C55.99917000,-3.78713000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 5 °C
Falkirk, United KingdomRain, 1 – 6 °C55.99917000,-3.78713000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 1 – 6 °C
Falkirk, United KingdomRain, 3 – 7 °C55.99917000,-3.78713000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Rain, 3 – 7 °C
Falkirk, United KingdomRain, 4 – 10 °C55.99917000,-3.78713000
Th
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 10 °C
Falkirk, United KingdomRain, 7 – 11 °C55.99917000,-3.78713000
F
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 11 °C
Menu