Fairford, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

5°
Cloudy
Last updated: 18:39

48-hour forecast

00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 0.04 mm, probability: 19% 0.06 mm, probability: 27% 0.08 mm, probability: 29% 06:00 0.04 mm, probability: 25% 0.02 mm, probability: 20% 0.02 mm, probability: 18% 0.02 mm, probability: 27% 0.07 mm, probability: 27% 0.16 mm, probability: 32% 12:00 0.36 mm, probability: 41% 0.68 mm, probability: 61% 0.91 mm, probability: 72% 0.88 mm, probability: 74% 0.87 mm, probability: 74% 0.83 mm, probability: 74% 18:00 0.44 mm, probability: 64% 0.08 mm, probability: 29% 10°

7-day forecast

Fairford, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 2 – 9 °C51.70816000,-1.78128000
Sa
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-25

2020-01-25 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 2 – 9 °C
Fairford, United KingdomRain, 5 – 10 °C51.70816000,-1.78128000
Su
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-01-26

2020-01-26 (P1D) Rain, 5 – 10 °C
Fairford, United KingdomRain, 4 – 8 °C51.70816000,-1.78128000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-27

2020-01-27 (P1D) Rain, 4 – 8 °C
Fairford, United KingdomRain, 2 – 6 °C51.70816000,-1.78128000
Tu
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-28

2020-01-28 (P1D) Rain, 2 – 6 °C
Fairford, United KingdomCloudy, 2 – 8 °C51.70816000,-1.78128000
W
Min: C
Max: C

2020-01-29

2020-01-29 (P1D) Cloudy, 2 – 8 °C
Fairford, United KingdomCloudy, 6 – 11 °C51.70816000,-1.78128000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-01-30

2020-01-30 (P1D) Cloudy, 6 – 11 °C
Fairford, United KingdomRain, 6 – 13 °C51.70816000,-1.78128000
F
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-01-31

2020-01-31 (P1D) Rain, 6 – 13 °C
Menu