Exning, United Kingdom

weather conditions and forecast

8°
Partly cloudy
Last updated: 11:05

48-hour forecast

18:00 00:00 06:00 12:00 18:00 00:00 06:00 0.12 mm, probability: 21% 0.21 mm, probability: 32% 0.14 mm, probability: 29% 0.04 mm, probability: 19% 12:00 0.02 mm, probability: 16% 0.06 mm, probability: 25% 0.11 mm, probability: 30% 0.15 mm, probability: 33% 0.19 mm, probability: 37% 12°

7-day forecast

Exning, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 8 – 13 °C52.26642000,0.37439000
Tu
Min: C
Max: 13° C

2020-11-24

2020-11-24 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 8 – 13 °C
Exning, United KingdomRain, 7 – 12 °C52.26642000,0.37439000
W
Min: C
Max: 12° C

2020-11-25

2020-11-25 (P1D) Rain, 7 – 12 °C
Exning, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 6 – 11 °C52.26642000,0.37439000
Th
Min: C
Max: 11° C

2020-11-26

2020-11-26 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 6 – 11 °C
Exning, United KingdomCloudy, 5 – 10 °C52.26642000,0.37439000
F
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-27

2020-11-27 (P1D) Cloudy, 5 – 10 °C
Exning, United KingdomSunny, 5 – 10 °C52.26642000,0.37439000
Sa
Min: C
Max: 10° C

2020-11-28

2020-11-28 (P1D) Sunny, 5 – 10 °C
Exning, United KingdomPartly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C52.26642000,0.37439000
Su
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-29

2020-11-29 (P1D) Partly cloudy, 3 – 8 °C
Exning, United KingdomSunny, 4 – 9 °C52.26642000,0.37439000
M
Min: C
Max: C

2020-11-30

2020-11-30 (P1D) Sunny, 4 – 9 °C
Menu